The School of Graduate Studies has the following objectives:
- To train high - level manpower
- To improve student performance
- To solve problems of national and international dimensions
- To contribute to knowledge
- To ensure the relevance of graduate programmes for promotion of economic, social and scientific and technical development in Ghana.
- To expand graduate training through developing research and entrepreneurship.
- To mobilize appropriate human and material resources from within and outside the University to ensure maximum utilization of available potential.
The Objectives stated above are in line with the University's objectives.