Call for Applications for Supply Chain Graduate Scholarships
The Centre for Applied and Innovations in Supply Chain – Africa (CARISCA) at KNUST invites eligible candidates in Ghana to apply for scholarship awards for study in Supply Chain Master’s degree programmes (MSc/MPhil) at the KNUST-School of Business in the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
CARISCA is a partnership between KNUST and Arizona State University (ASU) in the United States with support from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). CARISCA’s key objective is to support higher education institutions in building the capacity necessary to provide best-in-class degree programmes and training, facilitate research translation and utilization, and engage stakeholders in best practices and policy changes that strengthen supply chains.
Scholarship Application Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of Second Class (Lower Division)) in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, or related disciplines
- An internationally recognized Certificate of Proficiency in the English Language (e.g., TOEFL or IELTS) with an above-average score is required for applicants whose bachelor’s degree is not in English
- Demonstration of financial economic need for which reason they should be supported financially to enroll on the programme
- Be a citizen of Ghana
- Completion and submission of the Scholarship Application form
- Completion and submission of the economic needs assessment form
- Commitment to full-time availability for the entire period of study, including weekend classes and examinations
Application Deadline is Friday, October 14, 2022
Visit (here!) for details and to apply.
For further information, contact Colins Boakye Dankwa, CARISCA Centre Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org